[RTTY] Big Shakeup on the Top Ten

Ed Magnuson w1mag at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 23 19:44:36 EDT 2005

Your survey is a service, Don, and much appreciated. I have
just one oddball thought: for those  of us who prefer our
RTTY awards to be pure, I wonder if the order of the needed
would change at all if the entities that have appeared in
recent years only on PSK were not counted?

Not looking for a fuss here. Just wondering if I am all
alone in wanting my digital credits to be RTTY only. I have
no quarrel at all with those who follow the rules and accept
any digital QSOs of any type as wholly valid.

Ed, W1MAG