[RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

David Hachadorian k6ll at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 17 16:17:04 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Nevis" <v49a at yahoo.com>
To: "WS7I" <ws7ik7tj at gmail.com>; <rtty at contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Telnet/Packet and the RTTY RU/Revision the Rules

> OK, forget about 30 hours operatons time, SO2R etc..
>  Here is two questions:
>  1. If I am operating in Single Operator Entry - Can I use more than
> one (two, three, four or more >Transmitters "at any given time"?

>(P.S. Please do not direct me to read all other General HF Rules,
>etc.)

-----------------------------------
Sorry, but you must follow the general HF rules too:

General Rules for ARRL Contests on bands below 30 MHz (HF)
2.1.Single Operator: One person performs all transmitting, receiving,
spotting, and logging functions as well as equipment and antenna
adjustments.

2.1.1.Use of spotting assistance or nets (operating arrangements
involving other individuals, DX-alerting nets, packet, Internet, etc)
is not permitted.

2.1.2.Single-Operator stations are allowed only one transmitted signal
at any given time.

2.1.3.Single Operators may be divided into subcategories based on
power output:

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.

It does not mean that I am going to use so many Radios - I do not have
them))