[RTTY] Sending DE before a callsign

robert tf3rb at internet.is
Sat Dec 31 15:01:17 EST 2005

Hi all.
Indeed I am using rckrtty and it does this too all kinds of lookup so it's
not a problem for me. But whe something unusual comes up which is picked up
from the screen then all goes wrong and I have had to reset the kam+ modem I
had at that time. It has not happened yet to the dxp38 modem.
But using soundcard is not for me in rtty. I have tried a lot of those
setups and writelog is close to the bottom of the program list..

c u 73 de tf3tty