[RTTY] Had to QRT in CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Fidel Leon ea3lf at ea3lf.net
Sun Feb 13 11:01:43 EST 2005

At 16:26 13/02/2005, Dick Kriss, AA5VU wrote:

>I was having fun in the CQ WPX RTTY contest with about 250 QSO's logged and

Hi, Dick!

I always have troubles with WPX RTTY:

-Three years ago, I had a serious allergic reaction after some antenna work.
-Two years ago, the vertical decided becoming a horizontal dipole...
-One year ago, no radio at all (psychologics).
-This year, 39-40 degrees (Celsius) combined with muscular aches and some
photophobia...

Looks like I did something wrong with Saint Valentine :-D

Fidel Leon - EA3LF
ea3lf at ea3lf.net