[RTTY] Had to QRT in CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Sun Feb 13 17:49:45 EST 2005

It may not work for mult-ops. etc, but I have always set may AutoSaveCount
to 1. I have never lost a Q to a computer problem, but then I may just be
lucky. However with a reasonably fast machine I don't even notice the file
write process. Maybe if I was running a couple hundred an hour, but that
only happens in my dreams.