[RTTY] TCG Teams NAQP RTTY - Saturday in the Park

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Fri Feb 18 21:20:39 EST 2005

Wow good response in the past 24 hours, as we are now only one person shy
of three full TCG tams for NAQP RTTY.

The line up as of now includes:

W0ETC - FT
N4ZZ - FT
KI8U - FT
AD4EB- FT
W4GKM - FT
W4BCG - FT
VA7ST - FT
N1WI - FT
KE4OAR - PT
K4RO-PT
KS0M - PT
W9WI - PT
WB4DYL - PT
WB0DUL - PT

For those who do not know my slang FT is full time and PT means part time
or someone who will play but do not think they can give it the full 10
hours.

In looking over this list we have crossed the border and added a Canadian
to out ranks.  Also with the addition of N1WI (Terri) we have stopped
being a "men only club."  I love this kind of mix.  It reminds me of
Saturdays in the park where we organized a ball game on the bias of who
was there and wanted to play.

If you're like to play with us send me an email and let me know if you
plan on FT or PT.

Now back to ARRL DX CW

73 Larry L, W0ETC