[RTTY] CQWW RTTY 2004--Call for plaque sponsors

w6otc@garlic.com w6otc at garlic.com
Wed Feb 23 16:03:15 EST 2005

We are almost ready to go to press with the 2004 CQWW RTTY Contest results:
1250 logs received; some new records set.  But before we do so, I am asking
here whether last year's plaque sponsors want to continue and/or new
sponsors want to begin a plaque sponsorship.  The price is $50.  Below is a
list of the 2003 sponsors:

SOH:
World--WA6BOB
NA--N6TQS
USA--W6RLL
Canada--CQ
Oceania--NH7C
Asia--KD6WW

SOL:
World--AA5AU
NA--W6RLL
USA--W0ETC
SA--N5KO
Canada--VE1OP
Europe--N6OJ
Africa--N6TQS

SOA:
World--W2UP
Europe--K9SZ
NA--AC6JT

SO21:
World--KK5OQ

SO7:
World--CQ
NA--W6DSQ

SO3.5:
World--K6AW
NA--N2WK

M/S H:
World--W6OTC
Europe--K1TTT

M/S L:
World--KP2N
NA--K1TTT

M2
World--WA9ALS

MOM
World--KA4RRU

Please e-mail me ASAP if you want to continue or change your plaque
sponsorship, or if you are not on this list, wish to sponsor a plaque.
Hint (for example): a new world record was set on SO14 this year.

Some of you are still waiting for special-order plaques.  I will be in
touch with you separately, and will place those order with this one in
order to minimize set-up and shipping charges.

BTW, in the first week after 2005 CQ WPX RTTY, we received more than 900
logs on the robot.  It looks like participation in WPX will again set a new
record.

73, Glenn, W6OTC