[RTTY] Next to the last Chance

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Feb 23 20:39:35 EST 2005

We are up to four full TCG teams for NAQP RTTY!  This is you next to last
chance to play  with us.  Hopefully five more will sign on for five full
teams.  If your status changes please let me know.  Here is the current
list of players:

W0ETC - FT
N4ZZ - FT
KI8U - FT
AD4EB- FT
W4GKM - FT
W4BCG - FT
VA7ST - FT
N1WI - FT
K7KAR - FT
N5ZM - FT
WB0DUL - FT
W4LC - FT
K4BEV -FT?
KE4OAR - PT
K4RO-PT
KS0M - PT
W9WI - PT
WB4YDL - PT
KT4AC - PT
KH6GMP- PT

In case anyone wonders the above does not reflect what the team line ups
will look like.  It is simple a listing of who signed on for part time or
full time in the order they signed on.  Friday night or Saturday morning
I will attempt to organize the players into teams and get them registered
with NCJ.

If you'd like to play with us on a team email me and I'll do the rest,
however I can't work them for you and you'll still have to submit your
log to NCJ.
73 Larry

W0ETC