[RTTY] (no subject)

w4gkm@juno.com w4gkm at juno.com
Sun Feb 27 16:42:36 EST 2005

For those who saw my score on 3830 I somehow got listed as being with the "Texas Society"?  Don't know how that happened???  Also it had me as on the "Vector" team.  Please ignore that as I probably made the mistake myself..... It should have read TCG "Tennessee Contest Group".

As far as the team listing I must admit I forgot which team (TCG) I was on.  Larry please let me know and I will try and re-post it.

Sorry for the mistake.  I had fun in the contest and it was the best I have scored in the NAQP.  Hope we did well.

Nick
W4GKM