[RTTY] NAQP RTTY WB6TQG Single Op LP

Phil, WB6TQG wb6tqg3 at verinsky.com
Sun Feb 27 19:03:19 EST 2005

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WB6TQG
Operator(s): WB6TQG
Station: WB6TQG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.99

   80:   21    10
   40:   71    33
   20:  141    48
   15:   39    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  272   109  Total Score = 29,648

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC KB Tigers

Comments:

I had a great time - thank you for all the QSOs!

I replaced my 16-inch CRT with a 19-inch LCD monitor for this contest
 - what a difference! Unfortunately my second receiver died just before
the contest. The score was almost 3 times my last NAQP-RTTY score (I'm
still a beginner at contesting). Now if I can improve it 2x or 3x next
time ...

Antennas: Rotatable dipole on 20/15/10 meters, inverted vee for 40 meters.
Transceiver: Elecraft K2/100 with homebrew digital interface.

Thank you for putting up with the weak signal on 80 meters - I forced the
40 meter inverted vee to work on 80.

73 de Phil, WB6TQG