[RTTY] I am back

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 17:40:57 EST 2005

It was great to back into RTTY and contesting. I was without a RTTY rig for
over two months and missed several contests. This was a lot of fun and
somewhat frustrating trying to remember how to operate a contest. I made
more Q's on 80 and 40 meters than usual for me. I went to 40M early and
found it full of calls. Low point -Due to the thread on this reflector, I
had intended to deleted my maco that said "worked B4" and I forgot to do it.
I screwed up an exchange with either VO1HP or VE3OP or VE1HP on 20 meters. I
hit the wkd B4 key before I thought and got back a "not in my log." I sent
the exchange anyway but he was gone. I want to offer my apology to the VE
call I did that to. I have now eliminated that macro and will go ahead and
work everybody regardless. The band was very crowded and I must have busted
the call.  High point was  KE4KWE sending "welcome back Dick." I did
appreciate that nice comment.  I sure had a lot of fun and looking forward
to the next one. SO1R, of course.

73....Dick  KS0M

  NA QSO Party      Call used: KS0M       Location:  MO
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band,  75 watts
    Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
    80             60    60       29     0
    40             76    76       36     0
    20             79    79       31     1
    15             31    31       11     2
    10               0     0          0     0