[RTTY] Unkeying with the Fkeys here too

Gary E Belcher belcherg002 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Feb 28 16:41:30 EST 2005

>On Monday 28 February 2005 20:03, Don Cassel wrote:
>

>>> No solution here but I want to confirm that this happens to me also and on
>>> two separate rigs and computers so it seems to rule out hardware. Strangely
>>> this almost only happens for my CQ message and very rarely on other
>>> messages. I use F5 for CQ in Rtty but changing the key didn't help. I can
>>> sometimes go for hours without it happening then it will happen several
>>> times within a few minutes. No pattern at all that I can see.
>>>
>>> Don VE3XD

Happens here about maybe 1 out of 20 times - the rig keys up then about
the time the first character of the CQ would be printing, it unkeys the
radio but the printing of the CQ keeps going across the page.   My cure
has been to hit escape real quick and then the Fkey again.   Also it
does it on sideband with the Fkeys for the wav files too.   But its only
about maybe once in twenty Fkey pushes.   Dont remember when it started,
havent changed anything here, interface is still same and it never did
it originally.  I thought it was just me and see quite a few posts on it
here.

de Gary KH6GMP