[RTTY] NV in RTTY RU

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sat Jan 8 00:51:15 EST 2005

I worked W7TVF from Nevada during the practice, so there's hope.

73, doug

   Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:20:49 -0800
   From: John W Sims <n7on at juno.com>

   I've been concerned about activity from NV during the RTTY RU.

   My rig's still in the shop (hope to have it back for the CQ 160m
   contests), so I won't be on.

   Just got off the telephone with Reno local Harry, K7GQ, who has decided
   to postpone a planned trip and will be on-the-air from NV for the RTTY
   RU.

   I hope other NV's are on as well.

   73,

   John, N7ON

   P.S.  Two to three feet of snow are forecast for Reno this weekend.  If
   you don't hear Harry it'll mean he's lost power.