[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup

Ian S. Amos ve3esh at cogeco.ca
Mon Jan 10 21:28:21 EST 2005

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE3ESH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakville
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
     80:   83
     40:   27
     20:  140
     15:   89
     10:   22
------------
Total:  361  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 21  Total Score = 24,187

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments: This was a tough one for me, I fractured my right shoulder before
Xmas and I am still only able to use my left hand.  I programmed Writelog
with all the buttons so I could use the mouse for 90% of the work and but
learned a bunch of new tricks in Writelog to speed up logging thanks to
Don's web site. I got the 350 hz filter for my ICOM 706 as many in the
group had suggested, and boy does it really help alot.  I also got a new
microHAM on the Thursday before, but I could only get the FSK going in
time, so no radio control.  I found the bands noisy and tough to work much
DX from my QTH but had alot of fun.  See you in the next one with both arms
hopefully.

73s
Ian
VE3ESH