[RTTY] Re: Contest Happenings??

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Jan 25 21:00:32 EST 2005

If not in my log and the other station sends QSO B4 I have a macro that
sends "not in my log DE W0ETC"  Typically they then send an exchange.

W0ETC Larry L

''In America, the young are always ready to give to those who are
older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.''
- Oscar Wilde