[RTTY] Signal Report and DXCC Credit

Susan M. King k5du at texas.net
Tue Jan 25 21:56:29 EST 2005

Hi, y'all,
I'm an ARRL card checker. I make sure of the following facts as I check
your cards:
    * The Call sign worked is on the card
    * The Call sign worked matched the country claimed. If I can't figure
it out, I ask the DXCC desk for verification.
    * The date of the QSO is on the card
    * The band and mode are on the card
    * The Call sign of the QSL'er is on the card
    * There are no erasures, deletions, additions, etc.
The sheets that get sent to the ARRL do not have a column for signal report.

If I have questions that can't be answered or if I am unsure, I ask the
person to send the card to the ARRL.

73, Susan