[RTTY] Wanted NAQP RTTY Team Members

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Thu Jul 7 20:45:09 EDT 2005

TCG gained five player in the past 24 hours.  That makes a total of 15
players on TCG teams but as always there is room for as many who want to
play on a TCG team.  Those signed on with their status as FT (Full Time)
or PT (Part Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?
K5ZM  PT
K3UK/2  PT
KA7ZUM  FT
KS0M  PT
NP4BM  FT?

Fifteen players or three full teams is a nice number but of course I'm
looking for more.  By all means, if your club or group is organizing
teams for NAQP RTTY play with them. If you and some of your friends
decide to play together as a team, great!  But, if you don't have a team
to play on why not play on a TCG team.  As always with TCG a good score
is nice but participation (getting on and operating be it for a few hours
or ten) is the main thing.

Email me if you'd like to play on a team with TCG in NAQP RTTY.

73 Larry L

W0ETC in Iowa.