[RTTY] Teams NAQP

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Jul 10 12:34:53 EDT 2005

IARU HF is over and I'm back to recruiting NAQP RTTY Team Players for
TCG.  After 11+ hours of phone contesting yesterday in IARU, I wonder why
I use to be a phone contest freak and Now now why I remember why I love
to RTTY contesting

TCG is now up to 19 team players for NAQP RTTY.  One more for four teams
and only 11 more for six teams (yes, I'm greedy)!  Those signed on with
their status as FT (Full Time) or PT (Part
Time) for the TCG teams are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
N1WI  FT
KE4OAR PT
KI8U FT
W4BCG  FT
N4ZZ  FT
K4HMB  PT
WB4YDL  FT?
K5ZM  PT
K3UK/2  PT
KA7KUZ  FT
KS0M  PT
NP4BM  FT?
KB2OUA PT
W4TDB  PT
NY4N  FT
K0IDT  FT

As you can see from  the above list we have a broad mixture that includes
one player from outside the USA and a couple of first time RTTY
contesters.  I hope that lets you know that anyone no matter what is
welcome to play with TCG on one of our teams.  Come on, if you are going
to play in NAQP RTTY and are not on a team, why not play on a team with
TCG in this one.

Email me to join the TCG list of team players.

73 Larry

W0ETC in IA