[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY 2005 AWARD RECEIVED TODAY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Jul 10 12:47:27 EDT 2005

Though I'm far from CQ Headquarters, W6OTC and the others, I 100% in
agreement with Andrei.  My certificate for Single Band 20 in 2005 WPX
RTTY came in the mail early last week.  Very fast in comparison to the
SSB & CW contests.

My thanks to all who make the contest possible and do the behind the
scenes work to make it happen.

73 Larry
W0ETC in IA