[RTTY] FD RTTY

kk5oq@bellsouth.net kk5oq at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 26 21:00:02 EDT 2005

PSK
80m 10
40m  41
20m  17
and around 145 on rtty.  I would suspect about half on rtty were 1d's and not
that many on psk.
Noticed the psk ops would jump on freq and try and get your qso with the other station.
Then try and work you if that did not work. Cheeky buggers. Happened about 20 times so
it was not a case of not hearing me!
More activity this year. Suspect some good digi totals in the future.
73
charles/kk5oq