[RTTY] FSK and ft-1000mp

KO1H KO1H at cox.net
Thu Mar 10 17:09:47 EST 2005

Hi all, I have one question (after I worked out a bunch of problems myself). I have gotten fsk working on my ft1000mp but I need to know if I should have the Menu setting for Offset or Carrier. in the menu settings?  If there are any mp owners you may be able to answer this q?  I've worked everything else out I just need to know which of these is the standard aka what will put my tones in the correct band pass of the other stations receive when I have their tones printing at mine.

thanks for any help de John ko1h