[RTTY] Condx for BARTG ??

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Mar 19 13:48:54 EST 2005

Hi all,

Is it me, or are the bands in poor shape this afternoon? 15m was OK this
morning, but just seemed to fade into nothing this afternoon.

20m is OK now, but mainly EU stations, with the odd W around. Even AA5AU was
weak with me. Oddly, could not make Bob VE6YR hear me, yet VA7ST and VA6MM
both did. JA6ZPR has been a HUGE signal all day here, both this am on 15m,
and this pm on 20m.

There are also some odd paths around too. JA at 90 degrees from me, instead
of 30.

Still, I have managed all 6 continents, which surprised me.

Good luck to all, and let's hope things improve tomorrow!

73 de Phil GU0SUP