[RTTY] Great fun BARTG

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Mon Mar 21 15:43:36 EST 2005

Although I only did a very casual (far too much basketball to be watched)
effort, but WriteLog ignored the "seconds" that were sent by some, and just
logged the four digit time. One thing that I noticed, and it's happening far
too often, is the confirmation of my sent exchange, preceded in the other
station(s) exchange message back to me?

K4WW (200 1355) TU  1&* #%5 QEET 1%^5

I really don't need to know that you received my exchange, and I will
presume that, unless you ask for a repeat? Also I think that the "friend"
files need to be stored until the top of the cycle returns?

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW