[RTTY] Disturbance from station on adjoining freq

Wolf, DL6JZ dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Mar 30 01:40:56 EST 2005

Hi Selva,

I am using an FT-1000MP too. And RTTY-contesting became a joy for me
after adding narrow filters at 8.2 MHz AND 455 kHz. I  use the
INRAD-filters. Because the value of importance is not the bandwith at
-3 dB but the bandwith at -60 dB. And the INRAD-filters are much
sharper than the original Yaesu filters.

I had the same problems as you before adding those sharp filters.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ