[RTTY] Convert Program,

ws7i ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu May 12 16:50:31 EDT 2005

Arie Et Al

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/uk-contest/2005-March/003603.html

http://www.storm.ca/~ve3iay/spreadsh.html

Go a Google on your query lots of methods.

73 Jay WS7I

ws7i at ewarg.org

From: Arie 4X6UO <gldc1090 at netvision.net.il>
Date:  Thu, 12 May 2005 19:48:22 +0000

Hello RTTY Funs.

I need HELP ,  I am looking for a convert program to convert an EXCEL FILE to ADIF   IF someone could help , thanks Arie 4x6uo
 E-mail :gldc1090 at netvision.net.il
 E-mail :4x6uo at arrl.net
 10x10 # 45820  VP # 2408
 Phone   Res                 :        +972 9  9554205
 Fax        Res                :        +972 9 9553885
 Mobile                          :        +972 52 2571521
 All  CQ Awards             :          Check Point
 Visit my Home Page: http://www.iarc.org/~4x6uo
 CQ site :  http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/awards.html