[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Presentation Clarification

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Mon May 16 20:31:51 EDT 2005

All,
Permit me to clarify the information on the Dayton RTTY
presentation.  K4GMH, Mike, will be presenting his RTTY Contesting
material.  I will not be a presenter at the meeting.

Mike's presentation will be the first one in the Contest Program and it is
a very good one.  Please plan to attend if at all possible.

I am fortunate to have finished my house renovation work and be allowed to
escape to Dayton.  And I look forward to meeting as many as possible during
the Hamvention.
73, George .. W1ZT