[RTTY] DF0DX first winner of the awaited "F6IRF dummy-award" !

DJ3IW Goetz goetzlin at t-online.de
Tue Nov 15 10:24:05 EST 2005

Could someone please specify frequencies where these
Pactor robots show up in the middle of a contest?
I did notice very few on freqs between 14075 and 14078.
For me a greater problem are those AX.25 robots firing up
esp. on 14087. Please do not point me to the MBO listings,
I would like to here about actual frequencies being used.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW