[RTTY] Novel idea?

DJ3IW Goetz goetzlin at t-online.de
Wed Nov 23 21:19:06 EST 2005

Hi Don,

I wish you success with your installation. The only thing
I would change is the position of the G-450 rotator.
If I understand you right, you plan to put it right above
the A3S ans THEN add another ten feet of tubing for the D40.
This in my opinion will give the D40 a huge bending moment
that may be far too much for the G-450.
I have always mounted my rotators on mast tops without any
additional support and I remember all the booklets telling
to install the antenna as close to the rotator as possible.
That's what I did.
73 de Goetz, DJ3IW