[RTTY] Larry W0ETC SK

Glenn Wyant va3dx at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 28 07:07:14 EDT 2005

Over the last few years, I think many of us have followed Larry's
play by play of his fight with his disease. His posts always left me
with a sense of someone ; who although at times was tired and
frustratated, always was up to the challenge. Sort of the way he
viewed his contesting. How many times have we seen his posts
where after returning from the hospital his first activity was to give a
qso to the guys in one of the RTTY tests.

His dedication and love of the hobby , and rtty wont be forgotten.
I will surely miss seeing W0ETC come across my screen...

I am at a loss for anything further, the feeling of sorrow for Larry
and his family will remain with me.

Glenn VA3DX