[RTTY] note against RTTY-contester

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 16:50:07 EDT 2005

Sigi,
You web site is now even more famous.  I am sorry you have received that
message but I also wonder where W7AIT sends his messages for CQWW SSB and
CW ??  There is no similar place like your nice location.

Too bad he is not taking advantage of all the sharing that is going on
right now. I am working the other nice DX on 40m CW and RTTY contesting at
the same time.  That is sharing...

Maybe he just does NOT want to share his OWN frequency???
73, George .. W1ZT