[RTTY] Old RTTY books

Jerry Weihrauch k0hzi at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 16:44:33 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

 Thanks for the note,

Asked the local radio club, they don't have a "library", they don't want
them.  The local RATS club long ago disbanded due to computers being
used for RTTY.  Pavlek Museum of Broadcasting which includes a lot of
old ham gear doesn't want them.

I won't toss the books out, but think anyone who comes and cleans out my
stuff after I am gone would toss them.

  One request so far for the Wayne Green published book.
  "The Radio Amateur's RTTY Handbook"
   Published by Wayne Green
   By Byron H. Kretzman, W2JTP
   and Wayne Green, W2NSD