[RTTY] note against RTTY-contester

Joe Subich, W4TV k4ik at subich.com
Mon Sep 26 00:23:08 EDT 2005

Gee, if he didn't like the activity this weekend what is he
going to do about CW Sweepstakes, CQWW CW and ARRL DX CW when
the (CW) contest activity is wall-to-wall from 7000 to 7090 or
higher?

I hope there is a special place in the afterlife for those small-
minded, self-appointed "thought police."

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV