[RTTY] RTTY Sweeps

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:10:40 EDT 2005

On 9/27/05, FireBrick <w9ol at billnjudy.com> wrote:

> I'd rather see a radically different contest, with different strategies than just another
> same old, same old. The contests which have become fun are the ones with different
> exchanges, like using age, or first licensed. WAE comes to mind. That one is

But that *is* ARRL November Sweeps - Serial number, "precedence"
(entry class), "check" (last two digits of year first licensed), your
call,  ARRL/RAC section ...

Different from about everything else out there.  The time is long
gone, but that might be fun to add back on any mode.

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin