[RTTY] RTTY Sweeps

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue Sep 27 14:34:16 EDT 2005

yes Sweeps has those components, but I don't feel they will fare well in rtty.
Especially if the intent is to include low power, antenna challenged participation.
I had trouble printing some high power stations last weekend. And it's only going to get
worse before propagation gets better.

So some guy with a dipole at worms eyelevel going to print perfectly???

I do cw and ssb sweeps. great fun, but a rtty version would be just the same thing over
again.
I mean DRASTICALLY different. Not just the same contest, different mode.