[RTTY] EA Test Scheduler

Robert Chudek k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Apr 1 10:58:18 EST 2006

Tom,

You are welcome. The EA RTTY spreadsheet has a few updates compared to the BARTG version. This is a work in process... You might take a look at the BARTG version to see how I populated the actual "on" times.

After the contest I will add a "Page 2" and include some instructions. Using this tool might not be as intuitive as I think!

Hope to see you in my log during EA RTTY. Good luck to all...

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 5