[RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 40, Issue 1

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 1 11:05:01 EST 2006

Hey Bill,

Just a note, if the radio is left in autobaud, it wont reset itself if you
load a program with a different baud rate.  IE: I had ACLog set to 19.2 and
Writelog set to 9600 and the radio set to autobaud.  If I loaded either WL
or ACL first, the other wouldn't work without resetting the radio.  I of
course solved it by setting all programs to the same, as well as locking in
the baud rate on the radio.  No problems after that.

BTW: I too also set the Hex for the Pro2 which was listed, and used the Pro2
setting in WL.

Charlie
KI5XP