[RTTY] Computer PCI Slots

K4FJ at aol.com K4FJ at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 10:47:14 EDT 2006

I recently bought a new Dell B110 for the shack.  One reason I chose  the
B110 is that it comes with 3 PCI slots.  I would like to continue  using my Hal
PCI-3000 board for RTTY.  I find that the PCI-3000 is too big  to fit in the
B110.  The 3000 is 13.25 inches long and it fit fine in my  old P2/350 machine
(not a Dell).

Has anyone found a new or recent Dell Desktop that can accommodate a PCI
board as large as the PCI-3000?  I haven't received an understandable  response
from Dell yet.

73, Steve, k4fj