[RTTY] WF1B - Cabrillo conversion software.

Robert Chudek - KØRC k0rc at citlink.net
Tue Dec 5 12:40:18 EST 2006

Jerry,

If you are using the last version of RTTY by WF1B (5.02), it has a stand-alone converter named CABRILLO.EXE included in the distribution ZIP file.

You can download the freeware 5.02 version from the SM3CER contest site. There's another Cabrillo converter (WF1B2CBR.EXE) too. Here's the URL: http://www.sk3bg.se/Contest/download.htm

I made the conversion from WF1B to MMTTY last year when I re-entered the contesting sport. MMTTY program will run standalone using your standard PC soundcard. It is the RTTY engine used in many popular contesting softwares.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 1