[RTTY] Have RTTY ops become SSB ops?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:18:03 EST 2006

Bill hit the nail on the head.

My second point was that packet allows you to "hear" a DX station even when you
have very marginal copy.  Thus, one might be tempted to call the DX station
anyway, because you know the DX is there.  Whether you can hear the DX if and
when s/he returns your call is another story.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us