[RTTY] K4WW

Kok Chen chen at mac.com
Sun Feb 26 13:48:16 EST 2006

On Feb 26, 2006, at 6:53 AM, Shelby Summerville wrote:

> Lowlight: With the ever increasing SO2R operators, there seems to
> be a very
> discourteous trend of "making me (maybe others)" wait while they
> complete a
> contact on the "other" radio!

Being a predominantly S&P op, I have noticed this a lot.  It is bad
enough for loud stations to beat my peanut whistle on a call  --
nowadays, I have to contend with stations on _another_band_ beating
me to a call!

If I don't get an answer in the normal time, I usually tune away
rather than waste my time waiting.

73
Chen, W7AY