[RTTY] ARRL RU

Philip Snyder n9lah at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 8 20:58:00 EST 2006

Call: N9LAH
Operator(s): N9LAH
Station: N9LAH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   93
   40:  202
   20:   70
   15:   12
   10:    0
------------
Total:  377  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 12  Total Score = 23,751

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well this was my first time participating in this one not just looking for DX as there was no real DX at least here in the Black Hole ( or any Delaware's). Had a blast on Saturday night actually running on 80 for a while with my 100 watts and Alpha Delta DXCC dipole. This was of course after taking a short nap due to my falling asleep while working Don AA5AU, no you're really not that boring I just had a long day at work. Thanks to everybody who worked me almost every op seemed "time conscious". See everyone in the UK DX RTTY?

Phil
N9LAH