[RTTY] RTTY RU Macro setup question...

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 11:00:45 EST 2006

I have my F3 to end with TEST instead of CQ so this doesn't happen.

I have found out that not everyone answers a CQ within a second or two. Or
it takes time for me to decipher a call. When I am ready to CQ again I
press the F1 key. Yes, I know TEST is 4 characters instead of 2 characters
if CQ is used.

73, Ed
K3IXD