[RTTY] what setting to ft100mp user settings for 23hz shift

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:30:28 EST 2006

On 1/17/06, Bill Turner <dezrat1242 at ispwest.com> wrote:

> For transmit: On the Mark V Ft-1000MP, select menu 8-6 in the normal
> way by pressing FAST-ENTER. Above the sub vfo it will say user-set.

Any idea if this is possible on the Icom IC-746Pro (IC-7400)?  Looking
at the instructions, I don't see anything that would allow it ...

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY/9 | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin