[RTTY] RTTY WAS on LoTW help

A.J.C. n2ki at amsat.org
Thu Jan 19 19:26:34 EST 2006

You have to create rules, like Don mentioned.  Make sure you save them
otherwise you'll be chasing your tail like I did for a few minutes.

Speaking of WAS,  Any Delaware and Iowa folks on that can spare a contact
and load it up to LOTW?  Much appreciated if you can.

Tony - N2KI
SYSOP - N2KI DX CLUSTER
dxc.n2ki.com:7300
RF Gateway 145.650