[RTTY] rtty laptops

Cal n9ko at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 14:14:54 EST 2006

I had a Dell Latitude CPi A smoke on me about two years ago when I was on 15
meters RTTY.

I replaced it with a IBM 380z thinkpad.  Great machine  300 mhz and runs
W98.  Runs all the radio software that I use.  It does have a serial port
and on USB 1.1 connection.  These are on ebay for under $100.  These old
IBMs were built like tanks.

FWIW
Calvin
N9KO