[RTTY] A92RI on 17M RTTY

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Mon Jan 23 15:47:32 EST 2006

I was just up at ARRL HQ the other day and dropped off 15 cards and two
of them were for RTTY QSO's to get me up to 295 current and 301 total.
That 300 mark has been a real barrier for me.  Imagine my surprise when
I checked the 17 meter digital section this morning before going to ssb
and found a big EU rtty pile.  It took me a while to find the source of
all the excitement - A92RI which I need on RTTY. I was very lucky as the
pileup decreased and he became louder as I solved my software problems
and called him.  I got him.  But what I do not have is his QSL info.  I
did some quick checks and there does not seem to be any info out there
yet.  But I know I have not looked in the right place.  Any help?

A92RI was on at around 1500 UTC.

Also if there is anyone on GD please send me an e-mail so we can make a
sked.  I have been there and even worked it a time or two but never able
to get a card.  It seems to be the Manx curse for me.

73 de Frank...N2FF....