[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Jan 25 10:06:16 EST 2006

> There's a certain WA2 who wouldn't QSL my SASE because I was "too
> late" sending it to him - six months or something, although he spent
> more time writing the note that if he has just sent the QSL. I've
> never given him a contest QSO since. I wonder if he ever came in
> second place by one QSO? :-)
>
> People often don't realize how their rudeness has consequences.
> Officials such as those in the ARRL should be especially sensitive
> but often they aren't.
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

That's the funny part Bill, if the guy who blew me off computed the time involved in
reading his mail, and then responding to my email request that he return my sase/qsl, he
probably would have darn near signed & uploaded his entire log.

I'd seriously wonder about voting for someone so poor in time management.

Something else I'm willing to bet on, if by any chance the fellow read the email thread,
he's probably thinking that the guy who refused to qsl is a real jerk. :-)

The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator
and impossible for the serviceman.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm