[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Wed Jan 25 09:48:57 EST 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

At 04:27 AM 1/25/2006, FireBrick wrote:

>I did hear him in the contest that very weekend.
>Never got my qsl, never got my stamps back either. :-(
>He probably was "...way too busy" and "....couldn't be bothered" to
>notice I was never in
>his log since.

There's a certain WA2 who wouldn't QSL my SASE because I was "too
late" sending it to him - six months or something, although he spent
more time writing the note that if he has just sent the QSL. I've
never given him a contest QSO since. I wonder if he ever came in
second place by one QSO? :-)

People often don't realize how their rudeness has consequences.
Officials such as those in the ARRL should be especially sensitive
but often they aren't.

73, Bill W6WRT