[RTTY] thats very sad Gert

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 15:23:51 EST 2006

To use or Not to use the LOTW: this is a choice, Nobody is obligated to use LOTW.
  You do Not have to use LOTW.
  I personnaly do not like LOTW (hate it), so what? I am still a Ham Radio lover.
  LOTW (for me) is a Virtual stuff, I do not like virtual, I love real things.
  As for the ARRL's "Big Bosses" - I agree, many of them just obtain the licenses, they come to work place (at ARRL HQ's) five days a week, do their jobe, get paid bi-weekly and go home, end of story.
  The question is if they could do their work BETTER if they were active Hams? Yes, they could do better, but nobody gonna replace them just because they are not active Hams.
  The number One Ham in ARRL HQ is K1ZZ - Dave is the best Sample for all those non active Hams.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D