[RTTY] FT1000 Field Settings

John- W4DJ w4dj at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 14:12:17 EST 2006

Hey John
I run RTTY FSK from the FSK Din Port on the back of the FT 1000 straght to
the PK-232 DSP unit.
When you run AFSK which is LSB you are 2 KCs off from the FSK Frequency.
You can also run USB but most fellows use LSB which is the standard.
I ran AFSK for many years and had to always remember to spot 2 KCs from what
my VFO said.
I can't remember if it was up 2 or down.
GL 73s de John W4DJ